Hilliard, Ohio is the perfect destination for family reunions!
Catch up with family and friends at a reunion in Hilliard. Just minutes from downtown Columbus, Ohio, Hilliard offers four hotels, a centralized location, free parking, affordable prices and a wide variety of attractions and dining. We can assist with all the planning for an unforgettable reunion!
Steps for planning a successful Family Reunion:
- Plan the guest list
- Choose a date and place. For a list of facilities http://destinationhilliard.com/event-facilities/
- Decide how long the reunion will last. You may want to consider all the activities you want to participate in.
- Ask for volunteers to help with planning.
- Create a budget
- Send out a survey to ask about dates and activities of interest.
- Plan the menu with the facility. How about an ice cream bar? How about a class in making desserts? Interested in a baked potato bar? We have companies that make flying pancakes so attendees have to catch their breakfast. Or we have an awesome business who will set up a soda shop at the village for attendees to enjoy a 50 style lunch.
- Develop a list of activities/attractions/tours. For a list of events, review the Destination Hilliard event calendar. For list of activities and attractions, look at the attractions tab on the Destination Hilliard website. Destination Hilliard is happy to assist in arranging tours. For example, host an old fashion reunion at the Historical Village at Weaver Park complete with sack races, docents in period attire, storytelling, live music, make and take activities. How about board game night at Packrat Comics?
Contact us at 614-664-3290 or email@example.com. We can assist with ideas to make your reunion fun, site visits and literature to send to reunion attendees. We can also custom design itineraries for you and your guests. For every 10 hotel rooms booked at one of the four Hilliard hotels, we will provide “Swag Bags” to welcome your guests. We have special activity books for youth.