- The Burlap Sunflower – 3840 Lattimer Street – featuring local crafters with unique, one of a kind items for your home or gifts, homemade food
- Cyclical Nature Bicycles – 3988 Main Street
- Hilliard Florist – 4120 Main Street – Not just a flower shop. They have one of a kind gift and home items.
- Old Hilliard Coin & Fine Art – 5275 Norwich Street – One of the largest inventories of certified coinage on display in Central Ohio. They are licensed precious metals dealers, they buy and sell gold and silver bullion, U.S. and foreign numismatic coins, and precious metal coins for collectors and investors alike. They are the only art gallery in the midwest to represent the artist Yuroz. They also feature works by local artists with public openings throughout the year.
- Packrat Comics is a fun, family friendly comic shop with a wide selection of new and old comics, graphic novels, t-shirts, action figures and statues, 3864 Lattimer Street, 614-527-8450
Hilliard Square Shopping Center – located on Cemetery Road between Leap and Norwich
Stores include: Play It Again Sports, UPS, Family Dollar, Krogers
Market at Mill Run is located off 270 and Fishinger Road
Stores include: New Uses, Dollar Tree, Arhaus the Loft, At Home, Floor & Decor, Lowe’s Home Improvement Center, Tuesday Morning, United Art and Education, GNC, Jack’s Aquarium & Pets
- Aquatic Adventures offs a full service scuba and swimming shop located at 270 & Fishinger Blvd. – 3940 Lyman Drive.
Tinapple Plaza is located about two miles south of Old Hilliard
On South side of Hilliard the following shopping centers are located just off I-70 and
- Tanglewood Plaza
- The Market at Hilliard