Destination Hilliard is pleased to release the new FREE 2018 Destination Hilliard Visitors Guide. Whether you’re a visitor planning a trip to Hilliard, a local resident hosting friends or family, or an event/meeting planner eager to check out Hilliard facility and hotel options, the Destination Hilliard Visitors Guide has the helpful information you’re seeking. The guide highlights the city of Hilliard ranging from attractions, arts and culture, accommodations, restaurants, parks, recreation, events and more.
“We are extremely pleased to be able to offer this valuable, user-friendly, Guide to provide helpful and pertinent information on our area. We are very proud of all our community has to offer,” states Executive Director, Christy Clark.
27,000 Visitor Guides will be distributed over the coming year by a variety of means including but not limited to:
- Visitors and potential visitors requesting information via our website, social media platforms, phone, or advertising reader response cards
- TourismOhio, the state’s tourism office, via 1-800-Buckeye call and website fulfillment centers
- Destination Hilliard Office, Hilliard Community Center and Hilliard Municipal Building
- Hilliard attractions, meeting facilities and hotels
- Area realtors
- Ohio Department of Transportation Visitor Information Centers along highways throughout the state
- Tour Operators at 9 tradeshows
- 11 Consumer Trade Shows
- Welcome packets given to attendees of sports tournaments, groups and conventions meeting in Hilliard
- Welcome packets to new residents
A digital version of the 2018 Destination Hilliard Visitors Guide is also available on the Destination Hilliard website, www.destination.pbd-dev.com.
“Destination Hilliard hopes that visitors and residents alike will enjoy the new 2018 Visitors Guide and that each will encourage friends, family, sport, civic and or professional groups to come to Hilliard” adds Clark.
To obtain your FREE copy of the new 2015 Destination Hilliard Visitors Guide, a handy resource you’ll refer to throughout the year, call 614-664-3290 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will mail you one immediately.
Destination Hilliard, an independent, non-profit organization funded by a city-wide visitor hotel/motel bed tax, serves as an economic catalyst by marketing and promoting the city as an Ohio destination and providing services for tourism events, tournaments, leisure and business travel and advocacy for destination development.
# # #