Welcome to Hilliard, Ohio!
On behalf of the entire community, I would like to extend a warm welcome to Hilliard, Ohio. We pride ourselves on small town charm and hospitality and authentic historical attractions, local restaurants, beautiful parks and recreational areas to create vibrant memories!
Hilliard is located northwest of the capital of Ohio, Columbus. We are less than 20 minutes away from major attractions, airport and downtown Columbus.
Destination Hilliard is your one-stop information center for events, attractions, restaurants, hotels and the latest news. We are honored to be the home of:
- Early Television Museum, the only one in the United States
- First Responders Park, second largest in the United States
- Heritage Rail Trail and 41 miles of multipurpose pathways
- Authentic 1800s Historical Village
- Bo Jackson Elite Sports Facility
- 33 local restaurants
- NEW Hilliard Ice Cream Trail
Visitor information is available at Destination Hilliard, 5274 Norwich Street.
Please contact us if we can assist with your visit.