Why host your conference or event in Hilliard, Ohio?
- Convenient location – suburb of Columbus, Ohio, the capital, close to major attractions, located just off the I-270 local outerbelt with easy access to I-70 and I-71
- Columbus International Airport is a short twenty minute drive
- FREE parking
- Small town charm with city amenities
We understand that planning a meeting, event, conference or sports tournament is no easy task and the success lies in the details. Destination Hilliard is a non-profit organization that specializes in determining your needs and assisting you find the perfect facility for your conference, event, special outing or tournament. The staff is available to provide you with valuable information to make your experience in Hilliard memorable!
Our complimentary services include:
- Consultation to determine your group needs
- Coordination of bid process with hotels, facilities, restaurants and attractions
- Arrangement of site visits to potential hotels, facilities, restaurants and attractions
- Assistance in planning off premise activities, attractions and special events
- Assistance with selecting off site activities for spouses and children
- Referral service for additional vendor needs for your tournament, conference, event or special outing
- Presentation to your board or selection committee
- Welcome packets for your guests that include visitors guides, maps, restaurant coupons, etc.
For more information about hosting your next conference or event in Hilliard, Ohio, contact Destination Hilliard at email@example.com or 614-664-3290. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, coordinating your request among our hotels/meeting and sports sites and share some creative ideas and suggestions to make your conference or event memorable!
For information on group tours around Ohio including Hilliard go to www.ohiohasit.com.