Date(s) - 01/18/2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Franklin County Fairgrounds
Franklin County Public Health will be in Hilliard at the Franklin County Fairgrounds’ Ganyard Building, 4100 Columbia Street on Friday, January 18th from 1 – 3 p.m. to offer “low cost” rabies immunizations for your pet.
The cost is $5 per vaccine.
All dogs and cats in Franklin County are required to be vaccinated against rabies and wear their rabies tag.
- All dogs and cats must be on a leash or in a pet carrier
• Dog licenses available (prices vary)
• Microchipping available for $15
• Pets between 3 months and 1 year of age will receive a 1-year rabies tag
• Pets over 1 year old with proof of prior rabies vaccination will receive a 3-ear rabies tag. Proof of prior vaccination includes one of the following:
*A rabies vaccination certificate
*A Franklin County/Columbus rabies tag
• If unable to provide proof of prior vaccination, your pet will receive a 1-year rabies tag