Team Building whether for the day or a few hours:
1. Builds Morale and Creates Comraderie
2. Boosts Productivity
Organized Team Building Activities are available at the following locations in Hilliard:
- Bo Jackson Elite Sports Facility
- Programs are workouts and practice sessions that strengthen teams, build confidence, and help individuals accept greater responsibility for being their “best-self.” Experiences provide opportunities for teams to take on extreme challenges, the heart of work is not about the physical activities. They have guests in every program that are not able or interested in taking on physical challenges. The real transformation happens in the lessons they teach and the way that they consistently inspire teams to strive for entirely new levels of interaction.
- For more information, contact Aaron Conrad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-528-4555
- Dave and Busters
- Teams that Play Together Stay Together
- Private or Semi Private rooms available
- Companies need to keep their employees communicating well together, and there’s no better place to get your group to collaborate, grow as a team, and have fun than at Dave & Buster’s! Our structured team building activities are an excellent ice breaker for larger teams who are getting to know each other while flexible enough to keep smaller groups engaged for hours.
- It’s a race against the clock in this intensely competitive scavenger hunt! Each team will receive a list of items with point values based on difficulty. Teams search for items, interact with staff and play games to find answers. Each team will come together to create and deliver a team cheer that will be scored! The team with the highest point total wins.
- Your teams will be given three missions to complete on a deadline. The first will challenge teams to earn as many tickets as possible. The winners get a leg up on the second mission, which sends teams in search of items in Dave & Buster’s and among teammates. In the brain games mission, memory, logic and quick thinking will be put to the test.
- n this memorable team building activity, teams select a random theme to build a scene around and a delivery method that defines how they must describe it! Scenes are built using items from the Winner’s Circle, so teams must first win as many tickets as possible playing in the Midway. Each team presents their scene in their assigned delivery method.
- Rev up your co-workers’ competitive spirit by playing a series of Midway games. Your teams will compete at games like Daytona USA, Super Shot Basketball, Super Trivia, Pac-Man and Skee-ball. The team with the highest overall score wins! Sharing what they have learned about the game and how to excel at it will improve the next player’s performance.
- – Contact Mackenzie Larsen: Mackenzie_larsen@daveandbusters.com or 614-921-3006
- Get Air
- Enjoy the many activities at park for team-building events.
- Call 614-335-9684 for more information
- Ten Pin Alley
- Team Building – There isn’t a better form of team building than bowling. Pit them against each other for some friendly competition on the lanes.
- Call 614-876-2475 for more information or to reserve private room today